Contractor Disclaimer *
Each Contractor that joins ASAP BID, acknowledges, and accepts the following disclaimer.
While ASAP BID makes a concerted effort to ensure that the information about our Contractors is current and accurate, we CANNOT guarantee that the information is constantly accurate as we generally verify information once a year. It is imperative that each Contractor provide ASAP BID with accurate and current information from time to time. Any Contractor may request a copy of its current Contractor Profile from time to time in order to keep the information contained in the Profile current and accurate.
ASAP BID cannot be held liable for the accuracy or completeness of this information.
Each Contractor agrees that ASAP BID cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage suffered by any Contractor as a result of inaccurate or incomplete information about a Contractor.
Each Contractor expressly consents to the publication and other disclosure of the information contained in a Contractor Profile to the general public and to specific USERS of ASAP BID.
Contracts for Contractor Services
ASAP BID does not own or control the USERS of its service and therefore cannot guarantee or be responsible for the conduct of a USER in the Contractor's dealings with a USER.
Each Contractor agrees that ASAP BID cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a Contractor as a result of dealings between a USER and a Contractor. Each Contractor negotiates its own contract with a USER and is responsible for all issues relating to the formation and performance of the contract.
While ASAP BID may be able to provide some assistance in resolving disputes with between a Contractor and a USER, we do not have any legal control over either the USER or the Contractor and each Contractor agrees and understands that ultimately the USER and the Contractor will have to resolve their differences through whatever method (negotiation, mediation, arbitration or court processes) they choose.
By joining ASAP BID a Contractor is deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms of this Disclaimer.
Accepting this agreement in the checkbox below indicates that you've read, understand, and agree to the above.
Code of Ethics *
ASAP BID adheres to the highest standards in all projects. This code of ethics contract is signed by each company as they become approved by ASAP BID. It reads:
• As a member of ASAP BID my company and my employees working on any project under my supervision will maintain the highest standards of work quality guaranteeing that:
• We will treat all customers and their property with courtesy and respect.
• We will quote prices that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
• We will always supply a written detailed estimate when responding to a job referral.
• We will ensure all work will be completed to written specifications and budgets.
• We will ensure no changes in job specifications or pricing will be made without the customer's prior consent.
• We will ensure all jobs will be started and completed on the agreed dates. Any unavoidable delays will be clearly communicated to the customer beforehand.
• We will comply with all Federal, Provincial, and Municipal by-laws and regulations.
• We will respect the customer's privacy and take all steps to ensure the security of their property.
• We will ensure that a safe work environment is maintained at all times.
• We will arrive at the agreed time for appointments with the customer and give advance warning of any unavoidable delays.
• We will leave all areas clean and tidy at the end of the day and remove all trash upon the completion of the job.
• We will guarantee the quality of the work we do.
I, my company and my employees, have read the ASAP BID Code of Conduct and agree to abide by the above standards.